Volunteers are the backbone of the festival. Without you, GRIZFEST would not take place!
Join the friendly, helpful volunteers who make this festival work. Every year our enthusiastic volunteers donate many hours of their time to guarantee a successful festival. Volunteers can take pride in our community by being a part of GRIZFEST and in return they will have a good time, make new friends and help make GRIZFEST a memorable experience for all those who attend.
Interested volunteers must be available for crew briefings prior to GRIZFEST and be flexible to work shifts during the festival. Volunteers must contribute a minimum of four hours to obtain a day pass into the grounds.
Volunteers are needed for the following:
- Set Up Crew – assist with setting up fencing, tents, booths, lights, etc.
- Take Down Crew – assist with taking down tents, booths, fencing, lights, etc.
- First Aid – personnel to supply first aid as needed.
- Security – personnel to help with security as needed. (criminal record check required)
- Clean Up (grounds, washrooms) – garbage clean up of grounds, replace needs in washrooms (toilet paper,etc).
- Gate Control – ticket taking, enforcing admission control.
- Merchandise Sales – sell merchandise such as T-shirts, posters, CD’s, etc.
- Beer Garden Servers – volunteers of legal age to serve beer in the beer gardens.
- Stage Crew – provide assistance at the stage with equipment set-up/take down between sets.
- Entertainment Booths – running booths of chance, games, dunk tank, etc.
- Gofers – go between to run errands and messages to different points on the site.
- Shuttle Bus Drivers – drive patrons between campgrounds and GRIZFEST grounds.
- Cashiers – responsible for handling money (ticket sales, entrance gate, beer gardens.
- Board Members – to help with organizing, ideas and implementing a successful GRIZFEST Music Festival.
Volunteers are placed in the areas where they are most needed. We will make every effort to place our volunteers where they have stated a preference, but we reserve the right to place volunteers where they are needed the most.
To sign up for a volunteer position please click on the link below:
For more information about volunteering call Terry Cosgrove at 250-242-4444 or contact us with the following form: