The Tumbler Ridge Days Society and Grizfest Music Festival Committee will endeavor to produce a multi-day event featuring a wide range of musical talent.
Retail opportunities for vendors will fall into one of the following classes:
- Artisan Booths – Sellers of handcrafted items – Artisan must be in booth.
- Concession – Food and Beverage Sales
- Corporate Vendors – Any other booths than Handcrafted or Concession providing information or products for sale.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor for the weekend, please complete an application form and return to Tumbler Ridge Days Society before June 20 for Early Bird deadline or June 21 for regular registrants. Payment must accompany application to be eligible for Early Bird Registration. The Tumbler Ridge Days Society reserves the right to accept or deny an applicant without cause.
Vendors will be required to enter into a contractual agreement with the Tumbler Ridge Days Society agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined below.
Festival Hours of Operation
- The Festival is a two day event – August 4 & 5
- Operating Hours are:
- 12:00 – 11:00 pm Saturday, August 4, 2018
- 12:00 – 11:00 pm Sunday, August 5, 2018
- All booths must be staffed and open to the public during operating hours.
Festival Site and Set Up
- The Festival takes place on the Tumbler Ridge Secondary School Field.
- The site plan for vendors will be arranged with the booths lined up below the paved parking lot at the Tumbler Ridge Secondary School. Sites will be staked and each vendor must stay within the allotted space provided.
- Please be advised that you will be responsible for creating your own booth, no supplies will be provided. It’s a good idea to make sure that booths will provide adequate weather protection. Also note that booths will be required to be open at night and vendors are responsible for their own lighting.
- You can enter the grounds for set–up on Friday, August 3 in the afternoon. Booth set-up is to be completed and all vehicles removed from the site by 11:00 am Saturday morning. Gates will be open to the public 12:00 pm Saturday morning.
- Sunday morning set-up must be completed by 11:00 am
- No guaranteed source of power. Vendor must make their own arrangements for generators.
- Booths will not be provided with running water.
- No vehicle movement will be allowed after 11:00 am each day.
- Vendors must be fully stocked both days of the festival including water, and fuel for generators prior to 11:00 am.
- The Festival will provide security outside of operating hours. This security,however, will not be dedicated to vendor booths. Vendors will be required to adequately secure equipment and inventory during and outside of operating hours. The Festival assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Vendors will be allowed to camp inside the perimeter of their booth during non-operating hours to maintain security for their own booth (1 camper per vendor booth). Arrangements must be made prior to staying overnight with the Grizfest Coordinator. This will ensure that night security knows who has permission to stay on the grounds overnight.
- The vendor will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the booth space and the space immediately adjacent to it.
- Each booth will be required to provide their own single garbage receptacle.
Access Passes and Parking
- You will be provided with two vendor access passes for the weekend.
- Additional weekend passes may be purchased for regular admission to the grounds prior to the festival.
- A single festival grounds parking pass will be provided to each concession vendor. This pass is for the supply vehicle (not for an individual). There will be no vehicle movement permitted during operating hours. The festival will endeavor to allow supply vehicles to be parked in close proximity to vendor booths however vendors should bring dollies or carts for transfer of supplies.
Fees and Charges
- Early Bird Price $250.00 (up to May 31, 2018)
- Regular Price $300.00 (after June 21, 2018)
- Vendor fees and extra passes requested must be paid prior to setting up on the grounds.
- Vendor fees are non-refundable.
- Cheques payable to the TR Days Society
- Vendors will be covered under the Grizfest Business license while they are operating on the festival site.
- Concession Vendors will be required to obtain a temporary permit from the Health Unit Environmental Health Inspector. The festival must receive a copy of this permit prior to admittance to the festival grounds.
- All food booths are to have a functioning fire extinguisher at their site at all times during the festival.
- Concession vendors must supply and show proof of liability insurance in the minimum of two million dollars per incident. The festival must receive a copy of this insurance policy prior to admittance to the festival grounds.
Concession Vendor Selection
- The festival seeks to offer a wide range of foods at reasonable cost. A detailed menu including prices charged to the patron must be included with the application.
- Vendor selection is the sole right of the festival organizers and all decisions will be final. Vendor menus will be approved by the festival. Vendors cannot sell items that have not be listed on the vendor application form and approved by the festival committee.
- Snack/Candy/Dessert Vendor (chips, chocolate bars, candy, cotton candy, popcorn, prepared items such as cheesecake and cake, sandwiches, cold beverages and regular coffee are permitted items.
- Frozen Food Vendor (ice cream, frozen novelties, shakes, smoothies, etc are permitted menu items.
- Pastry Vendor (donuts or deep fried pastry prepared on site, cold beverages and regular coffee are permitted items.
- Coffee Specialty Vendor (hot and cold coffees, lattes, cappuccino, etc are permitted menu items. A selection of baked goods is also permitted.
- Hamburger and Hot Dog Vendors (hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, cold beverages are permitted menu items.
- Ethnic/Theme Vendors (these vendors would follow an ethnic or food type theme. Product exclusivity will be granted to each of these vendors. Cold beverages and regular coffee will be permitted at each booth.Vendor Application is Here