of the Bands®
And Presenting Grizfest Vocalist Competition
Hosted by Tumbler Ridge United
Musician & Performers
Prizes sponsored by: LAPRAIRIE CRANE and
SOLAR PEACE PRODUCTIONS
Registration Form (pdf)
Battle of the Bands® Criteria
- Bands registration fee is $100.00 refundable upon appearance. Bands must be ages 12 or over, with a minimum of 3 players.
- Battle of the Vocalist registration fee is $50.00 refundable upon appearance. Vocalist must be 12 years or over and provide 2 songs on instrumental CD.
- Bands and Vocalists may purchase tickets to the Grizfest Music Festival at half
will be held at the Grizfest main gate for each band member. There
is no charge to the grounds for the Battle of the Bands® contest.
- Winning band and winning Vocalist will receive free admission to the Grizfest grounds.
- The Bands performing name must be given to the Battle of the Bands® Coordinator and then to the Grizfest Coordinator to be entered onto
the website. Form must be filled out.
- A list of performing band members must be supplied to the Grizfest
Coordinator prior to the Battle of the Bands® contest.
- The winning band will receive 30 minutes on stage performance at
TBA. The winning Vocalist will receive 30 minutes on stage performance. Time TBA.
- Each Band will perform a maximum of two songs at the Battle of
the Bands® contest, 1 orginial and 1 cover.
- Each group will be required to use the back line equipment to expediate
- Each band will have a maximum of 15 minutes to set up, perform and remove
instruments from the stage.
- Bands will receive entry to the contest on a first contact basis. Registration and Deposit must be received.
Battle of the Bands® used with permission by Supernova.com